Having a tough time capturing and keeping the attention of today’s overwhelmed and stressed out decision maker? Are you finding it difficult to even set up an initial meeting?
Join us as SixOnSelling hosts a complimentary webinar with Jill Konrath, author of the highly acclaimed SNAP Selling: Speed Up Sales and Win More Business with Today’s Frazzled Customers (May 2010) and the perennial bestseller Selling to Big Companies, a Fortune magazine “must read.”
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How being super-busy impacts your prospect’s thinking and their expectations of you.
- What factors your prospects use to determine if they’ll continue the conversation or send you to the dreaded “D-Zone” where you’re deleted, delayed or dismissed.
- The four new SNAP Rules for selling as applied to the your prospect’s First Decision.
- How to leverage the “mind meld” to increase your success rate significantly.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about Jill Konrath’s fresh sales strategies, provocative insights and actionable ideas.
All webinar registrants will also receive:
- SNAP Selling audio on selling to crazy-busy people
- 1-page cheat sheet: Value Proposition Generator
- 9 Tips on Getting People to Call You Back
- Buyer’s Matrix (Jill’s clients’ favorite resource)
- Subscription to Jill’s bi-monthly newsletter
- Two chapters of Jill’s new book for free