Don’t miss SixOnSelling’s next free webinar featuring… Keith Ferrazzi!
Date: Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Time: 10:00am PT / 1:00pm ET
Did you know that the number of names in your address book can predict how much money you make for your company? That’s just one “wow” statistic from recent social networking research showing that relationships play a more profound role in individual financial success than previously recognized – except by Keith Ferrazzi, who has devoted himself to helping sales forces boost revenue through relationships since the publication of his bestseller Never Eat Alone. He is the world’s foremost expert on business relationship development and this talk distills 20 years of research, experience, and teaching.
Revenue growth demands that sales forces be competitive in the art and skill of relationship building, now more than ever as products and services are rapidly commoditized. The one with the most relationships of the highest quality wins. To leverage relationships at that scale, sales teams need new mindsets, processes, and skills that will allow them to accelerate relationship development and then manage and maintain those connections with effectiveness and efficiency.
Keith’s Relationships for Revenue Growth webinar – based on his keynote presentation by the same title – provides exactly that, introducing you to his proven Accelerated Relationship Development system.
Results stemming from the “Relationships for Revenue Growth” program include increased customer loyalty and net promoter scores, a shortened sales cycle, more and stronger referrals, and increased ability to sell to the C-suite. (In its keynote format, this program also includes a pre-event survey to customize the presentation around your organization’s unique strengths and weaknesses, and post-event follow-up is offered, as well .)
Takeaways from Relationships for Revenue Growth include:
- The #1 tool for relationship building to transform the way your sales team fill their pipeline
- Techniques that will instantly set prospects at ease and differentiate your team from the crowd
- The secret to productivity through relationships – how Keith’s system creates time and energy!
- A new accountability strategy that will enhance performance and commitment
- A relationship management system that your sales force will practice not only because it drives their numbers, but because they’ll have fun doing it.
Don’t miss this special opportunity to hear from Keith Ferrazzi LIVE, and he’ll also be answering your burning questions about relationships and sales.